Thread
profile picture
SITI SANIYAH HANIFAH
Student XI IPA
D. Giving an opinion E. Giving hands 
1. Justin:Next week We will have a long holiday. So.on your holiday what are you going to do Yoona? Yoona... A. I don't know where I go B.I'm sorry. I can't tell you C. This is not your business D. I have nothing to do E. I'm thinking of going to Jogja Sorry 2. Liana: Film of Kartini it's so inspiring. And what do you think about the inspiring film of Kartini? Bramilthink... A. Thank you. Kartini B. You forget Kartini's day C.I can't hear you call Kartini D. I love Kartini's film its so inspiring me E.Let's go 3. Jamilah: I think our city is saved from the virus, so we can go around. Ellisa: But I don't think so.... Our city is not saved. We must stay at home at least in lock down time. A. In my opinion B. She forgets it C. See you next time D. You know it E.I am thinking of the virus 4. Drue May I know what do you think of my short story? Julia: It's a good story, but I suggest changing the title with an interesting title. Drue Nice opinion. Thanks. Julia. Julia: Anytime. Drue! from the dialogue above between Julia and Drue. Julia is... A. Giving order B. Asking for an opinion C. Asking for attention
D. Giving an opinion E. Giving hands 
1. Justin:Next week We will have a long holiday. So.on your holiday what are you going to do Yoona? Yoona... A. I don't know where I go B.I'm sorry. I can't tell you C. This is not your business D. I have nothing to do E. I'm thinking of going to Jogja Sorry 2. Liana: Film of Kartini it's so inspiring. And what do you think about the inspiring film of Kartini? Bramilthink... A. Thank you. Kartini B. You forget Kartini's day C.I can't hear you call Kartini D. I love Kartini's film its so inspiring me E.Let's go 3. Jamilah: I think our city is saved from the virus, so we can go around. Ellisa: But I don't think so.... Our city is not saved. We must stay at home at least in lock down time. A. In my opinion B. She forgets it C. See you next time D. You know it E.I am thinking of the virus 4. Drue May I know what do you think of my short story? Julia: It's a good story, but I suggest changing the title with an interesting title. Drue Nice opinion. Thanks. Julia. Julia: Anytime. Drue! from the dialogue above between Julia and Drue. Julia is... A. Giving order B. Asking for an opinion C. Asking for attention
Diubah3 tahun yang lalu
total answer
total comment
Terjawab

Jawaban (2)
profile picture
Mayang Sekar
Rockstar Teacher UMUM
3 tahun yang lalu
total comment
Balas
Terverifikasi