Thread
profile picture
Yulia Suwarsono
Student VIII
rice. Complete the sentence with some or any. 1. We can't cook the recipe without 2. Buy bread and cheese for the picnic, if you want to help. 3. I like biscuits and sweets. 4. I don't think there is milk left in the jug. 5. Go and ask him for paper. I do not have in my desk. 6. Can we have milk? 7. Put spices into the soup. 8. There aren't buses after ten o'clock. 9. I haven't got friends at all. 10. I can answer only questions on the subject. 
ment 4 Complete the sentences using a few or a little. Examples: There are a few new books in the bookstore. We need a little salt for this soup 1. We can put 2. There are 3. Visitors can see 5. The boy begged money in this pocket new students at the school. catfish in the river. 4. 'Is there any orange juice in the fridge?" "Yes, there's comic books from his mother. sugar in your tea. Is it sweet enough? ideas for our next vacation. kittens in the old house this morning, students came to visit Rizka in the hospital. 10. There is water in the bottle. 6. put 7. Give me 8. I saw 9.
rice. Complete the sentence with some or any. 1. We can't cook the recipe without 2. Buy bread and cheese for the picnic, if you want to help. 3. I like biscuits and sweets. 4. I don't think there is milk left in the jug. 5. Go and ask him for paper. I do not have in my desk. 6. Can we have milk? 7. Put spices into the soup. 8. There aren't buses after ten o'clock. 9. I haven't got friends at all. 10. I can answer only questions on the subject. 
ment 4 Complete the sentences using a few or a little. Examples: There are a few new books in the bookstore. We need a little salt for this soup 1. We can put 2. There are 3. Visitors can see 5. The boy begged money in this pocket new students at the school. catfish in the river. 4. 'Is there any orange juice in the fridge?" "Yes, there's comic books from his mother. sugar in your tea. Is it sweet enough? ideas for our next vacation. kittens in the old house this morning, students came to visit Rizka in the hospital. 10. There is water in the bottle. 6. put 7. Give me 8. I saw 9.
3 tahun yang lalu
total answer
total comment
Terjawab

Jawaban (1)
profile picture
Divina Oryza
Rockstar Teacher UMUM
3 tahun yang lalu
total comment
Balas
Terverifikasi